শুক্রবার, ২১ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

Totes random PP art /spazz

Hey
Its Tigz
So, I've been commissioning art of characters I've written. And this is by the far the very best so far. Its love so hard.

Image

And there's more. Really. I'm just at work atm, so I don't have it.
So uh, yeah. HI GUYS. Don't even know if you even check in this forum anymore, but I wanted to share. Because really, I'm still super in love with the story. I'm actually doing a creative writing course as a fill in to my normal course, and because we have to do so many writing exercises I've been using PP as a basis, primarily Raffabeth xD

I'll share some of it soon : D

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/L-7wULNMmXA/viewtopic.php

jessica simpson Zig Ziglar lunar eclipse alabama football florida lotto dancing with the stars sean taylor

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন