মঙ্গলবার, ১৪ মে, ২০১৩

Review of "Family Tree" on HBO - Eastman's Online Genealogy ...

Family-tree-hboI did not get to watch last night's premier of "Family Tree" on HBO. I rarely watch television so I do not subscribe to HBO. The program is not supposed to be a genealogy program. Instead, it is a comedy or sometimes might be called a "mockumentary." However, several reviews of last night's program have since been posted online. Most of them state the program was not very funny. You can find several reviews if you start at http://goo.gl/OWVpt.

If you were able to watch last night's episode, please write a comment at the end of this article describing your impressions of the new program. I would like to read your opinion and I am sure others would like to do the same.

You can read a description of the program written before last night's premier at http://goo.gl/yZSpS. However, keep in mind that it is a description written by someone who apparently has not seen the program. It is not a review.

The eight-episode "Family Tree"? will eventually be available from Netflix. I assume that "eventually" means after the eighth, and final, episode has been aired. I have already ordered my copy from Netflix and expect to receive it someday, but not soon.

Source: http://blog.eogn.com/eastmans_online_genealogy/2013/05/review-of-family-tree-on-hbo.html

Am I registered to vote Voter registration Election Election results 2012 exit polls Presidential Polls California Propositions

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন